Group Fishing on the river Dee
for small groups of up to 6 guests
Our Danish Ghillie, Mads, can give instruction on fly fishing for small groups of up to 6 guests. This is available as either a half or full day outing. Groups are welcome from February through August and the nature of the outing can be tailored to suit your needs and requirements – and costed accordingly.
Following is the full day programme – to give you an idea and starting point for your outing, but please contact Mads, our ghillie, direct and he will be delighted to help you arrange a package that suits your requirements – be it a Corporate or social focus.
Programme for a full day: (from £120)
- Arrival tea/coffee and bacon roll
- Introduction to the river and equipment
- (A short introduction to the beat and Mads will go through all the different elements the fly fishing equipment)
- Fly fishing instruction - Casting practice
- (Here we go through different types of cast. Overhead cast, Single spey cast and double spey cast)
- Hot/cold buffet lunch with tea/coffee or picnic lunch
- Fly fishing instruction – Casting practice/Salmon fishing strategy
- (Here we will continue practicing the different casts, and we go through where you can find the salmon in the river)
- 4 course dinner
Tel: + 44 (0)1224 732124 Mob: +44 (0)7527307680